Thursday, December 1, 2011

A job I will never do..

One job I will never do is become a lawyer. Even if it was the last job in the planet, I would not become a lawyer. In my eyes, lawyers are the most deceiving people. They lie, and at times, help people although they know that the person is completely guilty of a crime. In my eyes, most lawyers are money hungry. All they care about is making money. They are blinded by money.  They should be caring about people's innocence, and help out people who are truly innocent, and not the guilty ones. However, this is not the case. Lawyers tend to help those that pay them the most money. They do this with apparently no guilt at all, and to me, this is wrong. I do understand however, that not all lawyers are like this. But, its seems to me that MOST lawyers are this way. It pisses me off to watch or hear about a case in which a lawyer is defending a person who is surely guilty, and everyone knows it. It sickens me. How could these people defend someone who is guilty of being the bad guy and at the same time take away another person innocence? I can't stand lawyers and our court system. This is why i would never become a lawyer. Not even if it paid me a million dollars, I would not take a job as a lawyer. Others might argue that I'm being bias, and that there are both good and bad people in each career. To me though, this profession has the most dishonest people who have no conscious. They have no sympathy for innocent people. They have no ethics. Lawyers are able to distinguish from right and wrong, but they ignore it and side with anyone who pays them a lot of money.

That being said, I will never become a lawyer. Not now, now later, not ever. NEVER. 

No comments:

Post a Comment