Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A classmate's blog that inspired me.


A classmate's blog that inspired me would have to be the post "Name three people whose lives have been improved by knowing you" by Yvonne Pacheco. This blog inspired me to leave an impact on other people's life, positive of course.
Yvonne said that the three people whose lives have been changed by knowing her were her mom, best friend, and herself. Reading what she wrote touched me in many ways. I liked how she and her mother have a close relationship. I don't have that with my mom. In a way, I envy that. It inspires me to try to bond with my mom, and create a good relationship with her. I want her to not only see me as a daughter, but also of someone who does good in society. I want her life to be changed my knowing me. I want to impact her life.
I was also touched by What Yvonne's post about her best friend. Her friend's life was changed by knowing her. He became a better person. I am inspired by this. I also want to have this impact on my friends. I would like to improve another's person life by knowing them. It would be really cool.

Overall, after reading this post, I am determined to improve other's lives, or at least leave a positive impact on their lives. It would be the best feeling ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment