Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Food


Food, its my favorite thing. It is essential to my survival, and it makes me happy.

What is so unique about food?
Food come in many types. There are food served as breakfast, lunch, dinner, desserts, appetizers, and snacks. Food also are all different, and have different taste. There are different kinds of food for every culture. For example, Italian, American, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, Indian food. Food can be a way for people to express their culture as well. That being said, whenever I have guest over, my mom always make pho ( Vietnamese noodles) to show people about our culture by eating the noodles.

Food is also unique because it is what keeps us alive. Without food, we would die, because we need to eat.

Food is also a stress reliever..well, for me it is. Whenever I am overly stressed, I grab some snacks and munch on them to forget my stress.

Although food is primarily positive since it is a necessity to our life, it can also be a killer to some people. Why? because some people overeat. They eat too much and become obese... In this case, just manage what and how much you eat.

Food. It's good. It's unique. Everyone eats it. I definitely love food, all types too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment