Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Childhood


If I could go back....I definitely would. Childhood memories are one of the best, and memorable memories of my life. I remember childhood with my siblings and cousins. It was always us six. Everywhere we go, there was always six of us. I remember playing outside in the hot sun, playing tag around the apartment. I remember running into the house begging our mom for money just to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck. I remember all six of us kids swimming in the tiny swimming pool that my mom bought for us. I remember playing duck duck goose. I remember saying things like "psyche" or "talk to the hand". These were the best phrases in my childhood. :) Thinking about this makes me nostalgic. If there was a time machine I would travel back into time to when I was a child.
Whenever I see my little nieces and nephew playing with each other, it makes me yearn to become a child again. It was just so much fun and peaceful as a child. No stress, no worries...

If only I could, I would, I would become a child again, so that I could experience childhood once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment